Index du Forum

Ceci est le forum de l'alliance Les Immortels [LIM] d'Ikariam. Cette alliance est actuellement basée sur le serveur Pi. Un souhait : le podium, une ambition : la 1ère place.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

If I Like A Page On Facebook Will I Get Updates

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Alliance [LIM] de Pi - Partie Publique -> Présentation de l'alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vanmar

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: If I Like A Page On Facebook Will I Get Updates Répondre en citant

If I Like A Page On Facebook Will I Get Updates
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

So I get no new Likes and no contact with the audience I have already invested in creating. Coincidence?? Reply Wendy Bottrell Thanks for this info! I wasnt sure how to handle this situation. Reply Gabriel Ducharme It is a good idea to share with your fans that they can click Get Notification under the Liked button. I am hating Facebook for trying to monetize something that has no monetary value. Dont complain about Facebook and their changes. Reply Ben Jones I have to say the same thing as other people on here what is the double standard. Bye-bye, Facebook!! Reply Robin Hallett Wow Derek, what a timely post. Your list you can keep as long as they subscribe&free traffic comes and goes based upon the whims of the platform. Thanks for the reminder! Reply Akoli Penoukou Jeez, Derek, when I received this in my gmail box, I thought it was an ordianry newsletter and I splashed it on my blog for wide distribution. I especially appreciate the script. Ive found some great workarounds to get high engagement are to 1) start using Twitter again. Start Here Blog About Menu Growing a Blog Creating Online Courses Selling Products Getting Unstuck Build An Email List Social Triggers TV Recent Articles Contact Free Updates Menu Growing a Blog Creating Online Courses Selling Products Getting Unstuck Build An Email List Social Triggers TV Start Here Blog About Recent Articles Contact Want to learn how to easily get your first 5,000 subscribers? Download this free eBook to learn how. What a great idea to let your fans know about this, it will hopefully grow my email list even bigger, thank derek Reply Maia Ugh, yea. If youre not [&] Reply Roasted Cauliflower Sauce Created by Diane says: July 1, 2013 at 2:20 pm [&] see posts and that you keep having to go in and change setting to see them. Its about educating our fans so they can make the decision thats right for them. Very clear and the screenshots help. Social Triggers does not game, I think it is highly engaging. Those fan page postings wont appear in the Facebook news feeds of your friends, thoughor at least, not unless you happen to (you guessed it) click the Like button for a particular post.Naturally, the Like button has privacy implications. Reply Jean Nicol I have never noticed this before today but I posted 4 times on my page 5 hours ago and at this time there is 0 reach for all of them. We are a very small non profit so can not afford this ever. Email is still ok and can be great, but let people know what you are on other platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Medium, Your blog& give them options. Facebook is catching on to this and they are also updating there Edgrank algorithm, a tool that measures engagement. FB is good but we have to outsmart them&or try! Reply Heather Annette, we have a name for that in the real world. Facebook penalizes you for taking their customers away from Facebook. Its ridiculous. That is pathetic. I suspect they block to increase ad revenues. We even had one post earlier this year reach an astounding 500,000 people! In case youre wondering, that page is for a world class animal shelter. I figure that will come along slowly but surely. Its funny but since this new Facebook update I got more Likes and more shares on my FB page Reply Casie I just have some crazy debunkin to do here& I worked with some DJs & electronic music producers because they were really wanting to increase their FB page awareness & engagement levels because here in Singapore and Asia as promoters and club owners only look at social media (they could careless if they have their own website, just want to know that people that are totally into the DJ and would come out to their gigs&.bling bling bottom line) I was using them as my SPS case studies, and I will be pitching these awesome results to some top DJ websites. When I began managing the page (which had been set up a few years before I took it over), the weekly reach was somewhere in the neighbourhood of 25-35,000 people 5a02188284
facebook mobile chat minutesfacebook hoax re privacykickstarter app for facebook pagefacebook game hack forumsdownload facebook blackberry versi 2012facebook subscribers hack 2013alternative facebook messenger appdownload app facebook for ipadgoogle and facebook hackfacebook account hack password generator download
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Alliance [LIM] de Pi - Partie Publique -> Présentation de l'alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation